Baked Brie with Blackcurrant, walnut and spicy honey
Yield : 8 to 10 serving
- 1 Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup dried black currants
- 1/2 cup dried blond raisins
- 1/2 cup walnut
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper. Place the brie on the baking sheet, then bake for 20 to 25minutes.
- When there is only 10 minutes left to cook, place the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan, then heat over medium heat. Mix well and cook for about 5 minutes. Adjust seasoning.
- Remove the brie from the oven and place in a serving plate. Place the hot filling on the brie, then serve with bread or crackers.